Tinea Versicolor and Cruris and eczema?

Hi everyone, for almost four months now I have had three fungal infections. I have eczema on my inner elbows, tinea versicolor on my stomach, chest and middle back, and jock itch that won't go away with bleach, listerine, lotrimin, clomitrazole, or any of the over the counter ones basically. I wasn't able to make an appointment for a doctor til now. I know the eczema is a lost cause, nothing you can do about it. I have tried acv and it made it more red. For tinea versicolor, I have no idea if that is dead or still alive, because I am one week deep on 200mg of flucoconazole and supposively you can see the marks for weeks to months. Though I live at the beach, so if I tanned it, and it didn't tan, it would still be there right? And if it did tan, it's gone right? Also the jock itch is my least favorite, I'm a freshman in college and currently avoiding girls because I know I have jock itch and can't get with them. Rubbing alcohol seems to slightly diminish it but never cured it. What oral medication should I get prescribed for jock itch? The over the counter ones are shit. Also I've been eating around 1500 calories of maltodextrin on my 4500 calorie a day bodybuilding diet so I cut out the weight gaining products that carried the maltodextrin a week ago.

How to Lose Weight Even After Menopause

Recommended Answer:

Get prescription strength antifungal powder and cream at any drugstore clinic. Don't stop the treatments until you're told so. The fungus can live there undetected for months, the medicine only works when they are in their reproductive part of their lives cycles, which can occur once a month, so keep using it. Never reuse dirty underwear, change it twice a day. Better yet, get on the treatment and buy new underwear and throw away the contaminated ones. Wash twice a day. Alcohol and bleach could dry your skin too much and make cracks that could allow other infections to enter. Eat more fruit and vegetables and less sugar. That will boost your immune system. Sugar is food for fungal infections.Don't use gym towels, don't share. Wash your towels in hot water.Fungi like dark, humid environments, so ditch the synthetic fabrics and switch to light colored clothes. Sleep without clothes if possible to let some air flow around your skin.If prescription medicines and good hygiene and nutrition don't help you need to have your doctor check your immune system. Products with steroids and stress lower your immune response.

Other Answers:

  • I know how you feel. I ever been on your problem too. Anyway, eczema is an itchy inflammation of the skin, associated to a varying degree with other features such as: redness of affected areas of skin generally dry skin, which is often thickened in the areas that have been scratched lumps or blisters in affected areas signs of superficial infection, such as weeping or crusty deposits. Fortunately, after I bought an e-book from www.vanisheczema.com I can solve all of those problem. Many people seems do not know about this method. It amazingly works!

0 comments:

Post a Comment