In need of some serious weight loss advice?

I have been unable to do any sort of real cardio fitness or anything fitness really for almost a year due to a serious knee injury, since then I've put on some weight(about 20 pounds) and I am really trying to lose it. The only problem is I'm scheduled for another surgery in about two weeks time but I cant take looking at myself anymore with the inability to change it due to my injury. Could anyone possibly help me out? Lend some tips on how to cut the weight with this particular situation.

How to Lose Weight Without Eating Healthy

Recommended Answer:

you can follow general motors diet plan for a week and loose some of you weight. One of my friend followed it for a week and he became 92kg from 97kg. he is a 27 year old male and did not get any side effects after following the diet plan.read about how it works from below link. surely it will help for you.http://www.gmdietworks.com/

Other Answers:

  • eat veggies

0 comments:

Post a Comment