How to shed weight and gain muscle fast?

It's not like I'm overweight or anything. I'm at a normal weight for my age (19) and I love the outdoors. I can walk for miles, hike for miles, bike for miles, and I've had a good share of weight training experience. But my problem is that I have like a little tire of fat (not a lot) around my abdominal/ stomach area. I want to shed that so I can eventually obtain a 6 pack. I want to do this as fast as possible. I don't eat very much food due to my appetite so I'm not sure how to build my core and shed probably close to 10 pounds of excess fat

How to Burn Body Fat and Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:

My problem area was also my mid section. I used a DVD program called Insanity, which is supposed to give you awesome results within 60 days. It is like a bootcamp style workout, if you like being pushed to your limits you will enjoy it. It really makes you sweat.Within the first half of the program I lost most of the fat around my body I was looking to lose and during the second half I toned up all over, including my stomach area. I lost about 15 pounds of fat and my goal was 10 like yours. The key thing is though that if you don't eat properly you will not get the results you are looking for. I did not follow the included nutrition guide word for word, but I ate an extremely clean diet and the correct amount of calories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment