how much cardio should i do to lose weight?

I am a 25 year-old woman who is 5'4 and weight 164.5 lbs (I use to be 180 and I am proud of what I have accomplish so far... I just want to lose more weigh so i could start wearing short shorts again (: ). I would like to lose 20 lbs by the end of this year. How often should I do cardio and weight training workouts to burn the maximum amount of calories to accomplish this goal. In addition, my body type is a pear shape and I store all to a very good portion of my body fat in my thighs. How often should I do leg workouts to lose fat and tone this area?? Right now I do two days of cardio and two days of strength training (1 day for upper body with abs and 1 day for lower body and abs with some cardio for warm-up)

How to Lose Weight Fast With Green Tea

Recommended Answer:

Seems reasonable... More is always better from a pure weight loss perspective (as long as you aren't over training) But all this won't work without a proper diet which leads you in a weekly/daily caloric deficit... You can run a marathon and squat 100 times per day but you aren't gonna lose weight if you eat more than you burn.I would suggest you a 1500 (+/- 100) calories diet based on age, size and activity level..

Other Answers:

  • run as much as you want, for about two months i was running 3-5 miles a day.
  • good job for losing the weight you've already lost, and you should add sprinting and swimming to your workouts because those 2 can really tone your body. plus if you do sprint you shouldnt do it more than 2-3 times a week. and how often you work out really depends on you, because your body needs rest too
  • Do weight training 3-5 days per week, your cardio should be directly after your weight training for 20 minutes or at your fasting state.http://www.fatreductionpro.com/5-tips-will-maximize-your-cardio-training-resultsFor thigh toning exercises you'll find great exercises that work in the page below:http://www.fatreductionpro.com/how-to-lose-thigh-fat-fast

0 comments:

Post a Comment