How can I gain weight? PLEASE HELP?

First off, just wanted to say that I'm in high school and my mom never has enough food. I'm 5''11 145 and I'm I REALLY want to gain weight. I've been lifting weights for almost three months and haven't gained a pound. Are there simple things I can do to get extra calories?

How Does Counting Calories Help With Weight Loss?

Recommended Answer:

To gain weight you need to combine protein foods with starchy carbohydrates as indicated below. Good weight gaining combinations are bread, cereals, pasta, rice, potatoes or sweet potatoes combined with meat, poultry, eggs, cheese, nuts or sea food. Peanut butter sandwiches and cheese sandwiches are good weight gaining combinations. The protein in the above combinations will help to gain extra muscles.

Other Answers:

  • Eat lots of McDonalds
  • Actually lift like lift a ton of weights a lot. Eat a shit ton of protein. Protein shakes and bars a lot. That'll Actually build muscle if oh lift with it. Good luck
  • To gain weight you must have a caloric surplus, meaning that the number of calories you take in is more than the number of calories you burn each day. One way of determining how many calories you need each day is to multiply your body weight in pounds by 20. Good ways to reach this surplus is to:- eat shit loads of carbs from sources like pasta, rice, sweet potato- drink protein shakes - keep cardio to a maximum of 2 sessions per weekChange your lifting routine. Compound exercises like squats and deadlifts packed on a shit load of muscle for me rather than isolation exercises like bicep curls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment