Would this help me lose my man boobs?

Jogging twice a week, while playing high activity basketball 4-5 times a week for an hour and half each time. Also adding in 3 reps of as many push ups and sit ups as I can do. I'm 16, weigh 212 lbs, and I'm 6'1. I've lost 10 pounds in the last 3 months doing this. What's an ideal weight for me?

How to Take Metformin Weight Loss

Recommended Answer:

I used to be an all conference sprinter in swimming in highshool. Yes cardio is important. But Weightlifting will produce more results in sculpting a body to be lean and hard tho. I recommend lifting weights 5 days each week for an hour. Chest, back, day off, legs, shoulders, arms, day off. Train with intensity. and go heavy on compound lifts. After each session run/ swim for no more then 20 minutes. Or 2 miles (running). i had coaches who made me swim 15000 yards every day. its completely unnecessary. And the ones recommending long cardio workouts of more then a half hour do not have the results to prove their advice works.As far as diet goes. Eat about 6 high protein meals each day. Think chicken, lean beef, fish, egg whites, and whey protein. Each complex carbs. And unsaturated fats. Cut carbs out of your diet past 5:00 pm. Do not eat past 9:00pm. You should be able to look the way you want to if you follow this to a t. Stick with it. Never give up. It's a marathon not a sprint.

Other Answers:

  • Swimming would work better than jogging.Watching your diet is also effective.M
  • As the other guy said, swimming will help you trim your body quickly, but I would also mix in different aerobic exercises. The ideal weight is 175 about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment