Weight Loss success stories you have?

I'm currently trying too lose alot of weight but this sxhit is hard who ever says it isn't is lying maybe for some people but for me it is.Every time i come close too my Goal i fail an Give up it Angers me..Any Weight Loss success stories you guys Might have ? I would love!!! To Hear Them! :D

How to Lose Weight Quickly

Recommended Answer:

The problem all of us dieters face is the dreaded 'plateau'. You go from weeks of losing to not being able to lose even 1/4 of a pound or even gaining a pound. That's the point where you need to change things up a little bit. Change the kind of exercise you are doing. If you're been running/walking start doing some free weights, cardio, yoga or pilates.It's really hard, but stick to it and try not to get discouraged by looking at how far you've come, not how far you have to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment