Weight loss questions?

Okay, hi. I'm 14 and up untill around last month weighed about 165.Now I'm down to 156 lbs.I'm not doing any of those 'fad diets' or starving myself and my daily meal normally consists of:Breakfast: One of those slim fast breakfast shake things (they fill you up for a long time)Lunch: depending. Normally ill just snack because my family eats a early dinner.Dinner: A good, proper meal.When I can I run a mile on the elliptical (I live split between two houses father/mother and the elliptical is at my dads) and daily do arm circles, stretches, push-ups and that's type stuff.I want to get down into the 145 for my first goal, and then 135 for my second goal. (I'm a ex-gymnast so I have alot of muscle on my legs and some muscle on my arms under alittle chub.So I don't really care if I'm 117 lb stick and bones)I have a few questions.How many weeks should it take to lose 20 lbs approximately? A year? Months?And my second. Will I get loose skin because of weightloss? I always put on lotion for my stretchmarks and use lotion. But will 20 lbs ( plus my original 10) cause me to have excess skin?( I ask because I went to live with my mom for 2 years and got pudgy but now I am losing the weigh but I'm going into highschool and I Have to change Infront of the other girls in the locker room and I'm going to a highschool in Hollywood with alot of actors kids and their all really skinny and pretty and I'm well a chunky monkey and stuff.)

How to Set a Weekly Weight Loss Goal

Recommended Answer:

20 lb could be lost in 1.5 months if you're strict about it counting calories and exercising with weights and cardio 30 minutes weights and 20 minutes high intensity cardio and as for your loose skin you won't get much rarely anything to notice the skin naturally tightens up through time and especially since you're young remember take your vitamins and omega 3 oils.

0 comments:

Post a Comment