Is it bad that my boyfriend has fattened me up & likes my plumper body?

In June I had been blessed with the sweetest boy imaginable. He loves me for who I am & is all about giving me hugs. I told him that I didn't like the way my body looked & that I had been on the thought of a diet. He told me no & that I am the most beautiful girl ever to him. He also likes that I have a bit of a belly & thinks it looks adorable on me. He tends to rub it while we are together in a private area. He also loves feeding me sweets & sugary foods. Now that it has been a month since he told me that he likes my body, I'm noticing changes to my body it used to be that I was 139.6 pounds, my dress & pants size is 6 & the smallest part of my waist while sucking in my stomach is 31 inches. Now I'm 145.7, I can't fit my pants anymore, & my smallest part of the waist line while sucking in is 34 1/2 inches. I have really gotten plump. My stomach bulges out like crazy when I wear my tight pants, my curves have gotten so fat that now my mid section looks like a giant ball, my butt has gotten bigger, & my boobs are getting larger. I can easily tell he is the reason that I have gained weight. I don't mind it now that I have him. He says I get more beautiful everyday. Though I am worried about my health, I don't want to get too unhealthy. I'm 5'5 so if I gain 5 more pounds, I will be considered overweight. I told him about my weight gain & he totally understands that he shouldn't be feeding me so much anymore if I don't want him to but he also said I should keep the body I have now. What should I do? lose the weight or stay where I am?

How to Diet with Brown Rice to Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:

I think it would be healthy to lose some of the weight. You don't have to loose too much, just a few pounds so you guys can reach a happy medium. You can loose some weight but stay curvy so he still likes it! :)Hope this helps!

Other Answers:

  • This is not healthy.You should not keep gaining weight.I would start to eat more healthy.Talk to a physician.
  • My friend had this happen but they broke up and she was left with a much bigger body and is having trouble losing weight. I would do what I wanted and not what he told me to. I hate to bring it up since it sounds like you really like him but if you break up what are you going to do.
  • It's great that he loves you for who you are. It doesn't hurt to like you know stay healthy, let him know you just want to excerise and lose a few pounds. It doesn't hurt but I mean its how much you want to stay fit or healthy. You don't have to go on a crazy diet workout plan. Workout each week and eat healthy just as much. It's recommend at least work out 3 times a week. Go for a run, job, treadmill, whatever its going to take to feel a little bit better. And always remember 3500 calories is 1 pound. Do not go over board losing the weight either. Do it the right way then the quick or fast way. Please don't feed off of salads either. It's what protein and you take in each day. Keep track other then that just let him know you want to rather be fit at least.
  • The question is are YOU happy with what he has done? I personally would be furious and here is why:A man should love YOU not your stomach or how much bigger it has gotten since you started dating him. It sounds to me like he only really wants you now that you're chubby.I think you seriously need to re- consider this relationship if he is literally force feeding you to make you the size he is pleased with ylu at being and not you being happy with the weight.gain. It honestly sounds like you aren't too thrilled with this new weight gain and you have EVERY right to be and more! It is YOUR body not his if he wants to rub up on a big belly/be chubby that is his to do and not yours he shouldn't have done that to you.especially if you were happy with your size before. He should have loved you at ypu former size and not tried to change you to your current size.Good luck. Xoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment