how to stimulate hair growth in a thinning spot?

When I was younger( 13 yrs old_) I had anorexia and it thinned my hair a bit. bless the lord that my hair was very thick. My hair is still thick, but I have thinning in a certain spot. I have been eating better this year and gained weight. Are there herbs or oils that can make my hair grow back thicker? Does castor oil cause hair loss?

How to Lose Weight With Gluten Free Foods

Recommended Answer:

I've heard massage helps with the blood flow - it can't hurt to try. Do that and continue eating better like you said you have been. Make sure you're not depriving your body of any of the nutrients that it needs. Top 10 foods for healthy hair: http://www.webmd.com/beauty/hair-styling/top-10-foods-for-healthy-hair

Other Answers:

  • You Could Use Olive Oil, Take Biotin(Vitamins That Help Hair, Skin, & Nails), & You Could Massage Your Scalp A Couple Of Minutes Everyday.
  • Massage the area daily w/ tea tree oil.Eating more protein n diet hair is 97% protein.
  • There are some oils and vitamins that prevent thinning but I don't know special brands.I would try using Garnier Fall Fight if hair is constantly falling out, but if it is thinning, there are many Garnier products that help that as well. Massage the shampoo and conditioner that you choose to use very well if it is supposed to help your cause.Good Luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment