How to lose weight/ resist temptations?

I'm trying to diet by eating like healthy natural non packaged food, but I always give into my cravings for junk! My mum always takes me and my sister to like 711 or something, and that makes it really hard... I do some exercise, and I also RIPSTICk for about 20 minutes after school. I weigh myself every night and it's just getting worse. I'm getting really frustrated and upset, and I hate it! My friends are all so skinny, and we have piggy back races at school and every time I'm on the top they can never carry me. I feel like absolute crap about it, and sometimes selfharm over it. I need to lose weight, fast. Any tips on how to resist cravings and lose the weight?

How to Lose Weight Fast by Not Eating

Recommended Answer:

Every body is different but I have a tip that helps to lose weight. Honey and cinnamon cleanse every morning, on an empty stomach, half an hour before breakfast, and again at night before sleeping. Drink honey and cinnamon powder boiled in one cup water. If taken regularly it reduces the weight of even the most obese person. Also drinking of this mixture regularly does not allow the fat to accumulate in the body, even though the person may eat a high calorie diet. 1 teaspoons of ground cinnamon and 2 teaspoons of honey in a cup of boiled water.

Other Answers:

  • First of all, you shouldn't weigh yourself every night. We all have variations over a period of time that will just depress you when you eat a little too much salt and hang onto water weight.One of the best ways I have found to help me stick to a diet is to give myself non-food rewards. I list things that I want to do or buy and I promise to give myself permission to do them based on how well I stick to my diet for a day or a week. I also always give myself a meal off every week, not to go crazy, but to simply not think about what or how much I am eating. I found that this takes the pressure off and it keeps your metabolism from shutting down, which makes losing weight near impossible.Lastly, don't try to cut too many calories off. You only want to cut about 500 calories per day off your maintenance level, which would let you lose a pound a week. It is better to lose a pound a week and KEEP it off than to try to lose a lot all at once, fall off the wagon and gain it all back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment