How to lose stomach flab in a month?

I am a 17 year old girl and when I was little I used to be very skinny. and recently I gained weight and am now 135 pounds (which isn't too big but still would like to be at least 115 pounds). I was wondering if anyone knew good excersises or diets to help me lose stomach fat in a month. I would love to be 115 pounds by next month!!!! I need help losing love handles tooo..

How to Lose Weight Quickly for Women Over 40

Recommended Answer:

Well for losing stomach flab hula hooping is an easy and very effective exercise. For over all weigh loss I would say jumping jacks. You can also drink tea more often which increases your metabolic rate that you lost weight at. I have been switching soda for water, which cuts out a whole lot of calories and sodium from my diet. I hope this helped!

0 comments:

Post a Comment