How quick will I be able to lose 20lbs?

Okay, I'm 17 and a female I'm 5'2 - 5'3 I weigh about roughly 140lbs I'd like to be Atleast 125 because that is roughly the weight I should be at for my age and height. I'm going to start running daily like I used to and I'm taking niacin which is supposed to help flush the body out of all the bad things and I'm going to eat a lot healthier again. I'm cutting out all of the fatty foods and replacing them with veggies and fruits! I'd really like to be at my goal weight in about 4 months. Does anyone have any suggestions on diets or how long I should run for or anything! Please let me know :) I graduate this year and I wanted to finally be at my goal weight that I've always wanted! Thank you so much!

How to Use Chewing Gum to Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:

During wrestling season last year I dropped from 152 pounds to 125 pounds in 2-3 weeks. Although I was ripped, massive drops and gains in weight are VERY unhealthy fir you body and may cause you to get sick. Try do 30seconds of high knees, immediately followed by 30 seconds of burpees followed by 30 seconds of mountain climbers. Do 2 sets of 20 pushups every morning and night along with 50 sit ups at night. Mix this with a long easy jog/run/walk 3-4 times a week, while drinking plenty of water and eating healthy, and you may not lose 20 pounds for 1-2 months but you will begin to slim down and look noticeably better after only a week or two!

Other Answers:

  • dont eat for three days and in that period run 40miles. it worked for me. just drink water and run 40 miles in 3 days. if u r serious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment