How many calories should I be eating?

I'm 13 going to be 14 in about 8 days and school isn't for another a little over a month. I weigh around 148ish (male). I said I would be more active this summer but weather in Michigan has been so crappy. I'm not fat, but I have like a kinda big stomach. Idk how to lose weight because I wanted to have a flat stomach before I start school. I know I have a little over a month left but I still wanna lose as much weight as possible. I can't really go anywhere because I can't drive and my mom is always working. What are some tips that can help me lose weight kind of fast? Thanks!

How to Effectively Lose Weight Through Lap Band Surgery

Recommended Answer:

You should be eating around 3000-3500 calories cuz you are a growing boy.Okay so if you want to lose weight just follow this. I helped one of my friends who was originally 200 lose 80 pounds in 2 months. And my cousin who was 180 lose 40 pounds. They just followed these rules of mineEat healthy - eat mostly fruits, vegetables, and whole grains (brown rice, whole wheat bread/ cereal) - eat less red meat/ fatty dairy products - eat lean meat (I.e poultry and mostly seafood) and fat free dairy products/ eat tofu/ bean curd ( tastes good and is low calorie protein source) - eat big breakfast, skip lunch, small dinner ( don't skip breakfast it is essential and if u do u will just get super hungry doing the next meals, plus it's unhealthy) - avoid eating outside (ESP fast food restaurants) if absolutely have to you should get a salad or small subway sandwich - avoid can products/ instant packages (instant noddles) - avoid toppings/ sauces (ketchup, mustard, etc) soy sauce is okay but not too much cuz it contains a lot of sodium - eat no more than 3500 calories per day (keep watch/ you should be keeping record) - 40% veggies, 20% fruits, 30% grain, 10% meat/ dairy products - eat fruits for desert, no ice cream/ junk food; or skip desert entirely - drink a lot of water (about 10 bottles a day) - eat a lot of watermelon (consists of 95% water, low calories, taste good, makes you full easily) - no bags of chips/ vending machine food/ soda no matter what!!! - it's better to eat whole fruits, then juices or dried fruits, not only cuz of processed sugar but cuz it is condensed. For ex one raisin has the same amount of calories as a grape.- also most important of all learn to control yourself! Its easy for one to dream of losing weight but its hard to actually do it!Exercise!!! - run, swim, and bike ( these are the activities that burn the most calories) if u can't run just walk! I suggest run at least 20 miles a week, or walk 40 miles! And it's not as hard as it sounds! Trust me! At first it may seem hard eventually it wont - you could join a sport team - get a gym pass and a working out buddy so you guys can push each other, otherwise you might get lazy. You can do your running here on the running machines/ ellipticals - do push ups, sit ups, crunches ( but this is not a must but rather extra/ doesn't burn much calories but rather changes your fat into muscle)Sleep!!! - sleep more, earlier - the more your sleep, the more calories you burn ( due to breathing/ not eating for a long time) but don't sleep too much. 10 hrs/ day is good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment