How Long will it take me to lose weight?

Hi guys I'm 15 years old, 5 foot 10, and 200 pounds. I weight lift but now I really want to lose weight because I feel embarrassed about myself. I need some tips about what to not eat, I already do eat lots of fruits and veggies. I would like to lose about 30 pounds. Starting next Monday I am going to run 3.5 miles Monday - Friday.Thanks and please help mePs- I never drink soda if that helps

How to Lose Weight in 5 Days

Recommended Answer:

Yeah! you are on your track start running it is the best method to lose weight.30 is a big deal to lose but can do this it will took time but you will find yourself with perfect weight.eat balance diet and on time because running will get you eat more than usually you eat so what you have to do is to increase the miles and eat balance diet.Don't just hurry up.be calm and keep yourself on track.Good Luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment