How do you gain 10 pounds before the December?

I weight 90 pounds & my kg is 40.82 so Im SUPER-SKINNY! :( so help me gain weight? And what foods should I eat before December? I tried the Mass Gain and Muscle Milk vanilla and it seems that my forearms and legs are thin so Help Me? :(

How to Lose Weight When You Have Hypothyroidism

Recommended Answer:

To gain weight you need to combine protein foods with starchy carbohydrates as indicated below. Good weight gaining combinations are bread, cereals, pasta, rice, potatoes or sweet potatoes combined with meat, poultry, eggs, cheese, nuts or sea food. Peanut butter sandwiches and cheese sandwiches are good weight gaining combinations. The protein in the above combinations will help to gain extra muscles.

Other Answers:

  • Eat a high protein diet and excersises
  • If you eaten food high in salt and sugar than its most likely water weight. Gaining 10 pounds in 1 week is really hard to do unless it is water weight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment