How can I gain some weight?

I'm 5 foot 7 and I weigh 6 stone, my bmi is dangerously low :/ but I don't starve myself or anything! I eat normal meals, I'm trying to get help for anorexia, some people say I'm stupid for wanting to gain weight because everyone wants to be my weight but being a ''popular'' (hate that word sorry) everyone talks about me -_- and seriously the amount of times I've over heard someone call me a twig is just unreal. I really want to gain weight but I can't? If I eat ''normal'' (hate that word too) portions I just feel sick :( help?

How to Lose Weight in Your Cheeks

Recommended Answer:

Awwww, you are TINY.......I could lift you over my head with one arm. Just eat ALOT more. Gaining weight can go two ways, either you gain too much dead-weight (fat)or you gain a healthy amount of essential fat and muscle. I'd go for the healthy option. Start by increasing your protein intake and hours you exercise. Eat food like eggs, fish and cottage cheese. Always eat a large breakfast, make breakfast your largest meal. Have 3 boiled eggs, and 3 different pieces of fruit (that should be enough to start with). Have a bowl of cottage cheese around lunch time and eat a HUGE salad at dinner with some meat, like a tuna salad (eat about 3 hours before bed since sleep is important for growth). As for exercise, avoid long-cardio (since you are trying to gain weight) for the time being. That means don't go for long hour runs, do only light cardio, like cycling for 20 minutes on high intensity. Keep it short and intense; start sprinting and body-weight training (WAY more fun than weightlifting/ some weight-lifters look weird). Body-weight training includes acrobatics, so find an gymnasium, not a gym.

Other Answers:

  • Tbh i know this isn't the answer you are looking for but... i used to be like you and still am! I know how it feels to be called a twig and stuff! I couldn't do anything about it and just moved on because it seems to me that you're healthy (correct me if i'm wrong) so if you're happy and healthy, why change god's work? he made you like this for a reason! accept it and move on! that's my moto and always will! Hope i helped ! good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment