How bad will a tattoo stretch?

I'm planning on getting a tattoo on my side, in the curve of my waist to be exact. How bad will it stretch with weight gain/loss and pregnancy? Basically, how well will it hold up?

How to Lose Weight Fast for Teens

Recommended Answer:

It really depends on your body. I know someone with a tattoo from her waist/side to the front of her hip, and after 3 pregnancies (1 was twins!) it looks perfectly fine. Her tummy is all stretched out but the tat looks like it did before. Conversely, I've seen some way f'd up tattoos from pregnancy or weight gain. http://theshapeofamother.com/category/tattoo/here's a collection of photos of post-pregnancy and during pregnancy tattoos.

Other Answers:

  • Don't you have better things to do with your money?
  • Don't become a fat whore and then it wont stretch at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment