Does Push-up, Crunches and Sit ups can help me to remove my belly fat?

I am 15 years old and i weigh 73Kg. and my height is 5'10 and my BMI is normal but the only thing i worried is my belly fat because it is kinda big, so i am looking forward to reduce or remove it. I am doing 200-300 push 5 times in a week. This could be enough? if not what should i do?

How to Lose Weight With Gluten Free Foods

Recommended Answer:

Walking, jogging and sprinting is the most phenomenal way to lost fat.... (Same with riding a bike).. I would start with walking and jogging (Atleast try to jog a bit) for about 30-40 min a day or maybe if you have energy make it an hour... You'll be able to see results with in a week or 2 if you stick to it.. You can always add in pushups, situps and crunches every now and then.. (Like on you 7th day of the week)

Other Answers:

  • Can it?Have we already reached the point in American propaganda where the notion that exercise can reduce fat is just a rumor people inexplicably doubt?
  • No, but those things will make your core stronger, which is healthy. You need to do cardio to remove belly fat. Running, biking, swimming, dancing, whatever gets your heartbeat going

0 comments:

Post a Comment