Can i start boxing even though I'm 15?

I'm 15 years old and i want to start boxing. Can i start boxing even though I'm starting late compared to most people. I know they start as young as 6, but I'm very into it. I take it seriously and i practice for 2 or more hours a day on the heavy bag and 30 minutes jump roping and 20 running and 20 lifting. I have a good stamina so i don't get tired easy. I'm 5'9 and 150 pounds. I bench 110 pounds and if i can start boxing could someone tell me some routines for the heavy bag because i use one but i don't know how efficient it is. Thank you.

How to Workout to Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:

if your smart make sure you know how to protect yourself in the ring. and yes you can start boxing now do you run a mile or better a day do you do 100 of push ups a day do you do jumping jacks for hours and skip rope all these things you must do to make sure your ready for the ring , last thing will be sparing with others id say to you right now lose some weight if you can 20 lbs and you will be a killer in a lower weigh bracket

Other Answers:

  • Yea you can box, Go to your local boxing training, (if you have one) you should sign up because they will teach you how to be better. And every once in a while you can sign up to box someone.
  • Why's everyone think teen years are too late? Starting late is like in the 20's. I started at 11. 15 is not late at all. And sounds like you got a good workout plan, keep that up you must be conditioned right to compete. So go for it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment