How to intermittent fasting?

I'm at a stand still with my results in the gym. I want to try this out I'm looking at going for the 18 hour fast 6 hour feeding. Im use to eating every 3 hours and 25 min cardio in the morning then gym at night and 25 min cardio again after. I work out atleast 5-6 times a week. In doing a program in bodybuilding.com and this is my second time around and I'm just not seeing the same results. Can I keep up with the cardio and gym time if I do I.f

How to Calculate Calorie Intake to Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:

Hey Matt, great question.Keep everything the same just do your cardio during the fasting period. When your not eating there's more chance your burning fat, so do your fasted cardio then to torch through the fat.Generally if your plateauing two thing is highly recommend you do is to manage your stress and sleep. You need to get 8 hours of unbroken sleep and reduce the gym time and let your diet and intermittent fasting do the work.There is way too much stress with your schedule. So to wrap things up:- do cardio fasted in the morning during the fasting period- get 8 hours of sleep- manage stress levels, 3-4 days of working out is all you needHope that helps Matthew.

Other Answers:

  • It gets really slow to respond when you are old.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I can not believe it's been a year since I started my intermittent fasting experiment. By now, I have gotten so used to it that most of the time it doesn't even feel like an experiment any more. It become more like an integral part of my diet as it bring results in my weight. I will recommend it to you too. You can review Intermittent Fasting before using it.

Post a Comment