Effective tricks to loose 5-10 lbs this month?

I'm 5foot 7in and I weight 133 lbs(last time I check ive been trying not to constantly check the scale) I want to get down to 120 or 125, My legs carry most of my weight and I want them to have a slight gap. I need to know some good exercise/ dieting tricks that really will help, I try to run every night, I do marital arts 2 days a week, and im TRYING (not effectively) to stick to weight watchers. please if you have any tips let me know, I feel like the weight is just not coming off/

How to Lose Weight Drastically

Recommended Answer:

How to Lose 20 lbs. of Fat in 30 Days… Without Doing Any Exercise 6,073 CommentsWritten by Tim Ferriss Topics: Physical Performance, The 4-Hour Body - 4HB, Uncategorized Fat Loss via Better Science and SimplicityIt is possible to lose 20 lbs. of bodyfat in 30 days by optimizing any of three factors: exercise, diet, or drug/supplement regimen. I've seen the elite implementation of all three in working with professional athletes. In this post, we'll explore what I refer to as the “slow-carb diet”.In the last six weeks, I have cut from about 180 lbs. to 165 lbs., while adding about 10 lbs. of muscle, which means I've lost about 25 lbs. of fat. This is the only diet besides the rather extreme Cyclical Ketogenic Diet (CKD) that has produced veins across my abdomen, which is the last place I lose fat (damn you, Scandinavian genetics). Here are the four simple rules I followed… Rule #1: Avoid “white” carbohydratesAvoid any carbohydrate that is — or can be — white. The following foods are thus prohibited, except for within 1.5 hours of finishing a resistance-training workout of at least 20 minutes in length: bread, rice, cereal, potatoes, pasta, and fried food with breading. If you avoid eating anything white, you'll be safe.Rule #2: Eat the same few meals over and over againThe most successful dieters, regardless of whether their goal is muscle gain or fat loss, eat the same few meals over and over again. Mix and match, constructing each meal with one from each of the three following groups

Other Answers:

  • You dont need to lose weight. It will cause problems for you. You are ideal at the moment.
  • For weight loss, dieting is more effective than exercise.Reducing your intake of junk sugar will help as in items 22 and 106 in http://www.rheumatic.org/sugar.htmThe natural sugars in fruits are OK as they are metabolised to glucose slowly due to their high fiber content. Fruits are low in calories and are not fattening.Most fruits are metabolism boosting foods and most vegetables as well and that helps for weight loss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment