How to loose 10kgs in 3 months?

Hi, my goal is to loose weight. I want to loose weight fast but I'm being realistic since I can't loose that in 3 weeks. I'm 5ft2 and half and I weigh 55kg so yh I'm kinda chubby. But I want to loose weight in certain areas for example my face, arms and my stomach. That's it. So does anyone have an advice to loose this weight? Also just to say I won't be underweight because of my height

How to Lose Weight by Swimming

Recommended Answer:

120lbs is not chubby. But if you wanna lose weight the most healthy way to do it is losing 1-2lbs a week. You gotta start counting your calories and figure out how much you eat to maintain your weight. Ill put a calorie calculator link below so you can get a good idea. Find your maintenance and cut 500-700 calories from your diet daily. Jogging always helps and is good for you.

Other Answers:

  • Do'nt take rice, meat and cold drinks/drinks and run 1 Km daily in the morning.
  • If you're at a calorie deficit of 500 daily (via diet) and are burning an avg. of 500 cals daily then you'll lose 2lbs per week (ish). You aren't hugely overweight so there's no need to rush it. Check out bodybuilding.com's forums for good info.
  • your not overweight at all the heaviest you can be is 135lbs according to weight charts but if you want to lose a little weight all you have to do is eat nothing but healthy food and don't eat more then 1500 calories a day and go for a run or jog for at least30min-2hours a day and you should be fine

0 comments:

Post a Comment