How many calories would I have to?

How many calories a day would I have to eat to lose 45lbs in about 3 months. I seem to lose and gain weight easily. Would it be around 1,200 total?

How to Manage to Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:

Diets shouldn't be a temporary weight-loss measure, they should be lifestyle changes.For instance, I've recently taken up the 5:2 diet, whereby you eat within your daily calorie allowance (2,000 for women, 2,500 for men) on 5 days of the week and then fast on 2 days of the week (eating no more than 500 calories for women or 600 for men).I've lost 21 lbs in 8 weeks. If you were to progress at the same weight-loss rate (bear in mind, I'm 52 so I have slower metabolism) then you'd lose 32 lbs or so in 3 months. However, if you're young your metabolism is faster and so you add a good 10–15 lbs to my estimate.Fasting isn't only good for losing weight, however, it helps speed up that metabolism rate and reduces bloated feelings by allowing your body to detoxify itself.Good luck with it! :)

Other Answers:

  • Realistically you could not lose 45lbs in 3 months, unless you are eating about like 700 calories a day and working out to the extreme each day. You can lose probably around 28lbs.
  • Kathy has given a pretty good answer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment