How do I lose weight fast?

How can I lose weight if my family eat a lot of rice and I don't have a choice to eat something else because there is nothing else to eat.

How to Lose Weight After Kids

Recommended Answer:

Loosing weight isn't just about exercise. You red to eat heathy foods, not fatty or sugary ones. Try eating not too much bread types foods and more baked meat (not fried), vegetables and fruit. I don't mean chocolate covered it cheese covered ones, just organic and natural. Find a work out best suited to your daily schedule, don't exert yourself; if you get tiered then rest until your better. Riding a bike is easy or just walk around the neighborhood for 5 or so minutes each day. It'll take time to loose weight so don't expect immediate results and don't give up.

Other Answers:

  • Run!
  • Make sure that you eat in smaller portion. And try exercise daily.
  • Try beans, they're about as cheap as rice if you buy in bulk.
  • I am facing the same problem as you. It is a asia culture. I think you should try to exercise more and reduce rice intake. Take more fiber foods which can ease you digestion system. The time between your food intake also important, you should not go for more than 3 hours without eating because it will encourage binge eating. http://jenniferfatloss.blogspot.com
  • Hi hope you are fine, if you want to lose weight fast I recommend this product very good for losing weight fasthttp://36454bzchrxnlcq6nbkktimksf.hop.clickbank.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment