How do I lose about 75 pounds?

I'm pretty overweight and feel terrible about my body. I'm about to turn 19 so I'm young. I need something that's going to work for me well, I'm not used to working out, I can hardly jog for a whole minute, and I just find it difficult. I don't really have "problem areas" it's pretty much my whole body. I just need to know how I can lose that much weight not just like 5 pounds.

How to Lose Weight Without Diet Pills

Recommended Answer:

For weight loss, dieting is more effective than exercise. Reducing your intake of junk sugar will help as in items 22 and 106 in http://www.rheumatic.org/sugar.htm The natural sugars in fruits are OK as they are metabolised to glucose slowly due to their high fiber content. Fruits are low in calories and are not fattening. Most fruits and vegetables are metabolism boosting foods and that helps for weight loss.

Other Answers:

  • Eat healthy and work out. Start out slow. Change your actual diet, don't go "on" a diet. Just eat better. Try weight watchers, it's an easy way to make better food choices. Start by walking, a lot. You should be walking at least 5 miles per day. Drink a lot of water and avoid sodas.
  • Start by walking an hour a day - even half an hour - and gradually increase. Eat healthier, cut down calories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment