Help me lose weight fast not slow!?

I know losing weight is supposed to take time because losing excessive weight quickly is unhealthy but you know I don't care I have tried & tried but nothing seems to work I need desperate help! What can I do that make me look good by next school year im in 10th grade I want to look good before I graduate ...times running out I want to be able to go to the beach with friends & them be like "Damn she looks good" not to be a whore or an attention whore...I just want someone to be jealous of me for once then me be jealous of them...then I want to rub my nice fit body in all the popular girls & guys face to say you cant have this sorry not sorry...no im kidding....a little but anyway...is there any exercises you know that will help me lose weight quicker then usual...but not something that will make me look disgusting if its unhealthy I do care unless it wont make me look disgusting.....& a list of good healthy foods that I can eat while on my "diet" I like food & I need help....im 175lbs ish & I want to be like 120..i know muscle weighs more then fat so I might gain weight but lose fat...I know but I want to look like I weigh around there & look toned ..im not as fat as I think but I know if I tone my body I will be hot AF! So help my reach my goal in as less time as possible I know it will take time & I need to be patient...but to be honest I am so impatient when it comes to things like this so please help this one mainly then go answer my other questions! & I asked this as one of my other questions but also if you have remedies on getting rid of stretch marks or making them hardly noticeable that will be great I feel like if I don't get rid of them then theres no point into exercising I know there is but still if my body is ruined whether Im skinny or not then whats the point of exercising knowing the stretch marks will still be there but look wrinkly :/ Please please PLEASE help with these if you can!!! Thank You (:

How to Lose Weight with Coffee

Recommended Answer:

I'm a 17 year old guy and I lost just about 40lbs in 2-3 months. At first I was happy but this sudden drop in weight takes a toll on your body. I Always felt down and tired. My advice to you is to try and eat healthy and exercise. There really is no magic secret, this stuff takes time. Don't try diet pills or fad diets because they won't work. Sorry if this isn't what you want to hear, but keep your head up and be happy with who you are! I'm sure you look good no matter what ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment