Can I lose weight by running a mile a day?

I am out of shape and don't exercise whatsoever. If I run a mile a day, will I lose weight? Or is that not enough?

How to Lose Weight Without Relying on Exercise

Recommended Answer:

Hi.You also should cut back 500 calories. If you do that plus exercise,then yes you should loose weight. Another tip, within time running that mile will become easy. When it does add in another mile and so on

Other Answers:

  • Little by little you will
  • You will but your diet is a much larger factor.
  • Follow a routine and eventually you will see the results.
  • Hi hope you are fine, if you want to lose weight fast I recommend this product very good for losing weight fasthttp://36454bzchrxnlcq6nbkktimksf.hop.clickbank.net
  • The goal should be 30-40 min a day of activity. That will help you lose weight. Check out GymPact if you have an iPhone :). Also, check out this YouTube video. It really helped me when I was in your situation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt9RQ6s9vkY

0 comments:

Post a Comment