Weight Loss-Losing Belly Fat?

Is it possible with the right excercise and diet I can change my body to a pear shape rather than apple shaped?? My shoulders arent wide at all but I have a thick middle and large. I dont care about but my losing my bust. I have DDs and I wouldnt mind going down a size. But is there somehow a way to transfer my stomach fat to my butt and thighs? Thankks :)

How to Lose Weight by Walking

Recommended Answer:

•Eat healthy home cooked meals, Use less oil, low salt, fresh produce, and you'll start seeing results in no time.•Cardio constitutes as an effective means of reducing belly fat, provided you keep it within reason. Losing belly fat with cardio is a tool. There is no way to target fat loss in any area of your body. You need to lose some of that extra fat over your abs. Even if you work out and get huge abs muscles, if there is still a layer of fat over them no one will ever get to see them. Cardio workouts are workouts that raise your heart rate for a given set of time. Some examples would be running, jogging, cycling, dancing and rowing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment