Is there a best way to lose weight for a 1st year college student?

I am a 1st year college student and I really want to lose dis weightBut problem is tat my college is too far from my house n I don t have the time to exercise early In the morning so please help me!!!

How to Lose Weight by Walking

Recommended Answer:

Dude i was the same and I just lost 40 pounds in 2 months. It's simple and I am 15. I helped many people get in shape in my school. Anyways. First: cut out all sweets, fizzy drinks, sweets, cakes, ect. Eat only brown rice, no BREAD!!!! Drink plenty and plenty of water. I drink about 15 glasses a day, eat veggies, lean protein like chicken breast, tuna, or fish, exercise everyday. By exercising I mean, everyday when u wake up, walk for a full hour on an empty stomach!!! Just walk nothing else man! Make sure u eat right!!!!! My inspiration and how I lost 40 pounds was from my idol on YouTube. Search up "Elliot hulse," how to lose weight? Watch the 2 videos and follow what he says. Eat clean, walk everyday, and DRINK WATER 24/7. Simple! Good luck. If u have "kik" u can add me and I'll give u even more info. My kik is "they_call_me_kero"

Other Answers:

  • you can exercise anytime, it doesn't have to be early in the morning. i would recommend weightlifting to add to your muscle mass and increase your base metabolic rate
  • Diet and exercise are the only 2 things that will ever work.Workout to retain muscle mass, and keep calorie deficit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment