How to gain weight for me?

I have a very high matabalism, so it's hard for me to gain weight. I just turned15, 6 foot tall, 155-160lbs, and I lift heavy weights 5 days a week, and I'm a WR for my high school team. I want to get up to 180lbs ASAP. I usually eat 2,500 calories a day. To get up to 180, answers these questions for me please.What should I:Do?Eat?When should I eat?How many calories should I eat a day?What all should I do to get to this weight?I don't take creatine or any supplements. And I will NOT take any diet pills or weight loss pills.

How to Lose Weight in the Feet

Recommended Answer:

You should eat a lot of proteins and carbohydrates.Not much fat. Because of your metabolism, you won't assimilate that anyways.Eat about 6-7 times a day:breakfastbethween breakfast and lunchlunchafter lunchbefore dinnerdinnerCalculate how much calories you would need per day to maintain your weight (search on google) and add a qurter of that number. That's how much calories you should be eating per day.Good luck ;)

Other Answers:

  • eat everything in sight
  • Eat cake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment