How can a 15 year old girl gain weight ( preferrably 10 or more pounds)?

I've been thin all my life, and that's why I got picked on, and that's why I'm shy, and that's why I don't wear shorts, and I only wear jackets or sweaters to school. I am very socially cautious because of my pass ridicule with being thin. I tired of it, quite frankly. So please, please, pleasee give me good ideas to gain weight. And I already eat a lot, I think I just have a high metabolism, or whatever... Thanks so much, you're appreciated!

How to Use Honey and Cinnamon to Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:

There really isn't a good way to gain weight if you already eat like a normal person. You might try working out more and building some muscle. Don't worry about what the other people say about you and your being thin. Odds are they are jealous. Just try to be happy with what you got because there are lots of people that would kill to be skinny like you. Also your high metabolism will probably wear off when you get older.

0 comments:

Post a Comment