Help losing body fat....?

Hello. I am 13 years old and 120 pounds and I want my weight to be 110-113 maximum.I used to eat a lot of rice, now I stopped.I do 20 minutes of cardio 1-2 times a week.I do 20 minutes of lifting 5-6 times a week.What should I do?

How to Lose the Flab After Losing Weight

Recommended Answer:

stopping rice should help. If you still like to eat rice, go for brown rice. To loose fat you should increase your cardio to 3 to 4 days a week. It's best to do cardio empty stomach (like in the morning before breakfast).Lifting is very good for building muscles but it won't help you loose belly fat. I suggest you do your lifting first and then at the end do your cardio on the same day.

Other Answers:

  • Since you stopped eating rice, eat more healthier like vegetables and fruits. Cut down on sugar. No more dessert and sugary drinks. Drink water instead of sugary drinks.Its good that you do cardio and weight lifting but you should probably do more cardio.
  • Look in here for a complete details in weight loss:http://www.fatburningfurnace.com/?hop=4profit313and muscle building:http://www.truthaboutabs.com/ab/?hop=4profit313

0 comments:

Post a Comment